What You'll Do
- Keep track of Company's legal documents;
- Draft and manage correspondences, letters for Company/Branch;
- Liaise with attorney association for legal aspects concerned Company/Branch's administration;
- Review, draw up templates of commercial contracts/agreements to ensure Company's benefit and/or in compliance with the legal requirement;
- Keep track of campaign’s status including confidential records, client payments, …;
- Report to Line Manager;
- Other legal requirements/supports within the Company/Branch assigned by Line Manager/BOD.
Who You Are
- Fresh graduates, major in Law is a plus;
- Good command in English (4 skills);
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint…);
- Excellent team player, supportive mind-set with win-win solution;
- Positive problem analysis & solving, be able to deal with new challenges;
- Well-organized and multiple-tasks oriented under high pressure;
- Be able to commit full time.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Allowance;
- Chance to convert to full time position;
- Work in a professional, active, international and dynamic environment;
- Other benefits (birthday, team bonding, ...).