What You'll Do
- Do accounting activities such as AR/AP, journal, ledgers, tax report (Art. 21, 26 and Withholding Taxes Art 23 & 4(2)) and other records into the accounting system and assist with monthly closing
- Handle expense claims, bank reconciliation and review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transaction.
- Ensure timely payment to all vendors and priority payment.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required by the line manager
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting & Finance
- At least 2+ years experience in an accounting & finance role handling tax, invoicing and reports, preferably from Multinational Business (PMA)
- Experience with accounting software is a plus but not mandatory (training will provided)
- Self-motivated, fast learner with a proactive attitude
- Fluent in English
- Ability to organize, track prospects, multi-task, independent and able to work with minimum supervision
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (twice a year)
- Performance bonus
- Monthly, quarterly, annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- No fixed day for promotion - perform well and get promoted anytime!