Senior Account Executive
Ho Chi Minh City
What You Will Do
- Working directly with Account Manager/Account Director and clients, taking briefs, developing a proposal and presenting to clients.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships that will assist in smooth and on-time project development and execution, as well as impact future business opportunities.
- Create and manage project scope and timelines, implementing any necessary processes and procedures.
- Meet and communicate consistently with internal and external teams to manage project scope, timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables.
- Write client briefs and work with internal teams to produce the best outputs.
- Work with other internal departments, such as social media/creative department/media, to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
- Making reports to reflect project progress including risks, benefits, KPIs achievement to Account Manager/Account Director and clients.
- Responsible for building & maintaining relationships with third-party suppliers to make sure input products meet desired quality & are delivered within deadlines
- Support other tasks if needed.
Who You Are
- A recognized university degree.
- Proficiency in Vietnamese & English
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital marketing agency, and at least 2 years in an account executive role
- Solid knowledge of digital tools & channels
- Result-driven and have a good sense of responsibility as well as a strong enthusiasm
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems)
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent communication skills
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment