AnyMind Group is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world, driven by a core mission to make every business borderless. Starting from marketing tech, AnyMind Group has expanded its focus into cloud manufacturing, D2C brand incubation, entertainment tech, and HR tech in recent years. AnyMind Group’s marketing tech business line, AnyDigital & AnyTag looks to power the advertising of the future and provides digital marketing and influencer marketing solutions for both advertisers and agencies.
Over the last few years, our sales team has scaled and evolved. The ideal candidate will contribute to the digital marketing sales team within AnyMind Group, in a rapidly growing business. With a mixture of good account management experience and hunting mindset, extensive knowledge of Singapore’s digital marketing landscape, and a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, he/ she will demonstrate the ability to identify opportunities and take ownership to drive growth across the marketing tech business.
This position is located in our office in Singapore.
What You'll Do
- Account management of existing and new accounts (70%)
- Individually prospect, pitch, and close sales (30%)
- Initiate or upsell AnyMind’s tech solution to the client by introducing the Company’s product based on client needs; including digital marketing and influencer marketing solutions
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every month
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and make a digital marketing plan by liaising with internal teams such as strategic planning & creative
- Work with the prospect in a consultative fashion to develop a digital marketing strategy
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarising information
- Responsible to collect payment and liaise closely with the respective department to provide after-sales service.
Who You Are
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Good command of English
- Experience in sales at Digital Marketing Agencies or AdTech companies for a minimum 1-2 years
- Target and Result-oriented mind with a passion for work
- Teamwork and collaboration: Enthusiastic team player, collaborating with colleagues across different functions and markets
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be able to manage multiple workflows with excellent attention to detail
Why You'll Love It
- A flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment
- We are committed to developing the career of all our employees and enhance their skills & knowledge
- Competitive Salary with bi-annual Performance Reviews
- Yearly Performance Bonus and Annual MVP Awards
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market