AnyMind Group is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world, driven by a core mission to make every business borderless. Starting from marketing tech, AnyMind Group has expanded its focus into cloud manufacturing, D2C brand incubation, entertainment tech, and HR tech in recent years. AnyMind Group’s marketing tech business line, AnyDigital & AnyTag looks to power the advertising of the future and provides digital marketing and influencer marketing solutions for both advertisers and agencies.
As part of the Publisher Growth Team, you will be responsible to engage with app developers by introducing our service to support publisher’s app monetization. You need to have an interest in the Digital Media Industry such as Programmatic Ads.
What You'll Do
- Acquire publishers & App developers, pitch and close
- Consistently deliver individual targets every month
- Grow and expand revenue and relationship with existing partners
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business
- Provide app developers an excellent and timely services/technological advice to implement
- Optimize, track and analyze apps publisher performance and make suggestions to publishers for better performance
- Keeping up to date with industry research figures
- Working closely with other departments for development projects or initiatives projects and insight
- Understand and comply with GCPP (Google Certified Publishing Partner) program policy and objectives
- Provide consultation to publishers on Google AdManager, Google AdSense, AdMob, Google Analytics, and Firebase
Who You Are
- Minimum 2+ year of experience in Mobile Apps and/or Web development/ Digital marketing industry
- Willing to work in pressure about target
- Good command of English
- Have good connections with publishers
- Familiar with startup culture
- Fun to communicate with
- (As a Value Added) :
- Knowledge of AdMob, Firebase, AppAnnie or other apps analytics.
- Experience with common mobile app technologies such as iOS (Objective-C) and Android (Java) is a plus.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (twice a year)
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Annual MVP Awards
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market