Senior Digital Planner
Ho Chi Minh City
I. Research on landscape, category, brand, marketplace & audience
- Regularly collects and evaluates and provide relevant research (landscape, category, brand and specific audience insight related to media)
- Identifies opportunities based upon knowledge of brand, media and marketplace
II. Media planning development
- Manages and leads media campaign planning by gathering information and develop/design digital media campaign proposal that are rooted in client business metrics.
- Manages media buying process from writing RFPs, negotiating proposals, and establishing tactical level recommendations that align with media strategy and then delivers high quality of proposal
- Derives insights from in market media campaigns to inform optimizations, new testing opportunities and cross channel activation
- Adheres to Media buying and planning best practices as established by team (i.e. meeting deadlines, adhering to budgets, etc)
III. Internal collaboration
- Meets and confers with clients together with others function teams to explain and win over client’s satisfaction concerning media projects, plans and proposals
- Work with internal Ad Operations to ensure the profitability of each project and individual project components.
IV. Working with partners/vendors
- Successfully manages and leverages vendor/partner relationships employing diplomatic communications to ensure high-quality deliverables that are timely, within specification and to the client's best advantage
V. Manage campaign
- Effectively reviews campaign performance to exceed client goals and established media strategy
VI. Determine, manage and evaluate campaign’s budget
- Bachelor’s degree (communications, marketing, advertising, data or media preferred).
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital media planning.
- Strong understand the strengths, weaknesses and nuances of all digital media types (display, programmatic, video, social, mobile) and demonstrates understanding of media concepts, formulas and execution techniques.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills.
- Knowledge of 3rd party research and management systems tools: comScore, Nielsen, IMS, etc.
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising and 3rd party ad serving.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in fast-paced work environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of performance & e-commerce planning is a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Work in professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms
Reach out today for a demo of AdAsia,
or to discuss custom strategies and solutions for your campaigns.