Sales Director [Direct]
What You'll Do
- Establish, develop, and improve sales strategy and sales process/workflow to support continuous growth of organization's revenue
- Set challenging yet achievable monthly, quarterly, and annual KPIs and conversions of the sales team
- Responsible for pipeline management, sales & revenue forecasting, sales approach & strategy development and implementation
- Assist team on develop a strong understanding of client's business and support to put together digital marketing plans
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending internal trainings.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships that will assist in smooth and on-time project development and execution, as well as impact future business opportunities.
- Meet and communicate consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables.
- Ensure operational delivery and manage the overall account commercials
- Accountable for resource plan and team structure for achieving revenue & profit target for the team
- Incorporate policies and procedures of the company in the team operations.
Who You Are
- Bachelors Degree holder
- 7-10 years' experience in digital sales in creative agencies
- 3-5 year' experience in people management
- Eager to learn, positive attitude, receptive to feedback and excited to learn new things
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount) applied after probation
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards
- Macbook will be provided
- Work in professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms