Senior Account Manager
Ho Chi Minh City
What You'll Do
- Establishing & achieving account team annual business objective, goals, strategies, action plans.
- Building and owning a good, long-lasting relationship with clients, the account, planning and creative teams.
- Responsibility for producing cost estimates for approval with the client, and managing with the finance team.
- Understanding of the client’s business and solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the brand operates.
- Managing team priorities and diaries to help manage projects and meetings with clients.
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
Who You Are
- At least 4 years of working experience in Account Management
- At least 2 years of working experience in agencies in the same position.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Proficient English.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Paid Leave
- Marriage, Medical and Compassionate Leave
- Health Insurance & private health care plan
- Social Security
- Monthly Birthday Celebration
- Monthly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment