Business Development Senior Manager
I. Growing the business for Ha Noi office by establishing relationship and winning new clients
- Establishing sales strategies & action plans to win new clients both brands and agencies to achieve team's (monthly/quarterly/yearly) ambitious growth.
- Responsible for pipeline management, sales & revenue forecasting, sales approach & strategy development and implementation.
- Identifying and generating potential profitable business relationships/ opportunities by studying integration of new growth areas/ trends accompany with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Individually locate or propose potential business deals and close/generate profitable business relationship/deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities, coordinating requirements; developing and convincing client with support from internal/function team; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
II. Leading and building a strong sales team for Ha Noi Office
- Leading and developing a strong sales team to provide the utmost level of business development & client service
- Empowering, coaching, delegating and retaining qualified members that will contribute to unit goals and the company at large.
- Screening potential business deal of team’s members and yours by analyzing the situation, understanding client’s needs and collaborate with other function teams to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Giving advice, motivating team and managing team priorities and diariest o attain the best result. At the same tim carrying out necessary planning in order to guide/supervise team’s members work.
- Ensuring operational delivery and department's growth KPIs
III. Internal collaboration
- Building and owning a good, long-lasting relationship with other internal departments
- Coordinating with other departments' managers to the expansion of business with clients, integrating objectives for company growth.
- Attend weekly meetings with Heads, other managers
IV. Operational and financial management
- Responsibility for project cost estimates for approval with the clients, the head of department and managing with the finance team.
- Ensuring operational delivery and managing the overall account commercials.
- Accountable for resource plan and team structure for achieving revenue & profit target for the team
- Incorporate policies and procedures of the company in the team operations.
- At least 6 years of working experience in Marketing/Advertising is required
- At least 2 years of working experience in agencies as Business development/Sales managers
- Marketing/ Communication/ Business administration degree is preferred
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Proficient English.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficient in strategizing & consulting MKT/communication with full awareness of advertising & digital processes and techniques – including communication, digital platforms and influencer - and proven track of record in generating & building clients relationship.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal skills and well organized with good sense of responsibility
- Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills.
- Clear mindset, result oriented with passion for work
- Experience in fast-paced work environment is a plus
- Knowledge of performance & e-commerce planning is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Other Leave (Marri Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Work in professional and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms
Reach out today for a demo of AdAsia,
or to discuss custom strategies and solutions for your campaigns.