What You’ll Do
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- Reporting sales results to the sales team.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A recognized university degree
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Experience in the same position in Agencies/ Adnetwork is a plus
- Good command in English
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Create Sales Order into ERP system
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Collaborate with operation team to define the terminology of project liquidation in advertising industry.
- Follow up with operation team to obtain comprehensive sale supporting documents (Contracts, Liquidation, Invoice, etc.)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review ( 2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus ( 1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
HOW TO APPLY:
The interested candidate could apply via email: email@example.com