Ho Chi Minh City
What You'll Do
- Manage office administrative activities: Office renovation/decoration, ticket/hotel bookings, receipts filing, storage keeping, budget management, IT and facilities maintenance,…
- Control fixed-asset and inventories under strict security.
- Work and deal with vendors to supply all working facilities/stationeries at the best deal.
- Provide general administrative support and co-operate with other departments (local and regional) for smooth admin operations.
- Collect invoices and support Accounting Department to proceed accounting tasks.
- Liaise with the Accountant to manage service providers and related expenses (Check, audit the monthly expenses: office renting, stationery, telephone, courier, food and beverages)
- Organize internal bonding events.
- Plan and execute internal communications activities to create a great workplace.
Who You Are
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Admin role in required.
- Have experience in office management procedures and office renovation.
- Have customer service mindset, be well-organizational, have eyes for details, ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Possess high sense of responsibilities, sense of ownership at work.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary.
- Performance Review (2 times per year).
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount).
- Annual Paid Leaves.
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD).
- Work in professional and dynamic environment.
- Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market.
- Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platforms.
- No fixed day for promotion - Perform well and get promoted anytime!